I offer exceptionally detailed and accurate art reproduction services for 2 and 3-dimentional artwork. Paintings, drawings & sculptures are reproduced in life-like quality using the state of the art photography equipment and lighting.
The example below is of my first surrealistic painting painted in 1989, “The mystery of the false truth“, oil on canvas. Take a look at the full view and a couple of 100% crops from a 51 megapixel image.
IS GREATER THAN
THE SUM OF ALL PARTS
- Calibrated, color balanced
- Custom fine tuned to suit & reveal artwork texture
- Relection control
- Highest sharpness
- Flat field & macro – perfect focus throughout flat artwork
- Distortion corrected
- Standard High Resolution – 36 Megapixels
- Medium Format Digital – 51 Megapixels
- Ultra High Resolution – 100+ Megapixels
- Blemish removal
- Color correction
- Image enhancement
- TIF 8 / 16 uncompressed
- JPG High-res
- JPG Web-ready
- ProPhoto, AdobeRGB-98, sRGB
- Same Day
- Next Day
- 3 Days
- 7 Days
- Your location
- My studio
- Digital Images
- PDF Artist Portfolios
- Fine art printing
- eCommerce Artist Websites
- We love what we do and it always shows in our work
- As an artist, I have the highest respect for your work and will carry out its reproduction with that at heart
COMPARE OUR REPRODUCTION TO ANY OTHER YOU CAN FIND ONLINE
1. PERSONAL ADVICE
Our first step is a consultation with you on reproduction of your artwork to discuss the results you can expect from the session and to determine the best suitable photography method & location.
2. PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION
IN THE STUDIO
If we decide to photograph your artwork in the studio, you will bring artwork in. Studio is equipped with lighting & photography gear, black and white non-reflective backdrops and all tools necessary. Studio is stuitable for artwork sizes upto 7’x8′.
AT YOUR LOCATION
If your location is more convenient, I will bring all equipment and will also provide instructions to help you prepare your space so it is photography-ready.
3. IMAGE PROCESSING
Images captured in RAW format will be carried through a color managed workflow with the following fine-tuned adjustments:
- Custom camera profile
- White balance
- Lighting uniformity
- Lens aberrations
- Image alignment
- Tonal and color corrections
In some cases localized image retouching is recommended to remove blemishes (e.g. foreign objects stuck to the surface of the painting, etc.) and provide additional image enhancement to arrive to the cleanest digital file with your artwork.
The artwork can be cut out in the processed file so that background can be replaced with transparency.
Fully procesed digital images will be provided in the format of your choice: color profile, bit depth & image resolution. Our standard processing of the Master files is carried in ProPhoto color space. Web-ready images are provided in sRGB JPG format.
Multiple versions of the same image can be provided, suitable for archiving, printing and online use:
- XMP & ITPC compliant metadata tagging for your inventory & cataloguing
- Custom watermarking
- High quality custom scaling of images for specific print output
- Conversion to the desired ICC profile, RGB or CMYK